Monday, August 3, 2009

Looking for an honest cloth diaper review?

Let's face it, reviewing cloth diapers has suddenly become the new thing. A lot of moms are now starting review sites in an attempt to get free diapers - and their reviews are less than honest. How do I know? Well, as the owner of an established cloth diaper site, I get a lot of requests for free review diapers. One mom admitted she had never even used a cloth diaper before, but she wanted me to send her some for free to "review.". I politely declined, because if she had never used one, how would she know if mine were any good? How would she compare them to others on the market?

Now, some of those sites are run by honest moms who really say what they think about a diaper - but how do you know?

Yes, I do sell many of the diapers I review. However, I only carry diapers I have tested and that I believe in. Brands I don't like never make it in to my store.

ClothDiaperReviews.com and Cloth-Diaper-Reviews.blogger.com are both my sites. I write honest reviews because I care about what you think. I care about making sure you get the right cloth diapers, not just the ones I can get for free or the ones I can sell for the most money. I have talked with thousands of cloth diapering moms since I started selling cloth diapers in March of 2006. I ask questions and I learn from every mom. Moms who contact me about cloth diapers are often surprised when I recommend a CHEAPER choice than the one they have in mind - or when I tell them that option B will cost a little more today, but will save her hundreds tomorrow. Being completely honest doesn't make mine the biggest cloth diaper store, but it does make it the best!

So, when you read my reviews, you can rest easy knowing you are getting the real details and real comparisons. I take cloth diapering seriously and I have spent years learning all about the different options. Why? So you can have the best cloth diapering experience.

1 comment:

  1. My friend suggested me the honest diaper reviews online which is really wonderful and it also helps me for getting the best diapers ever. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete